Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cricut Imagine and a Diaper Cake

I do have the best of intentions to update this blog at least once a week...but I was completely side tracked by the arrival of my Cricut Imagine.  Right now I am working on a diaper cake for a co-worker...this is totally out of my element as I am really not even sure how to use a diaper, let alone put one on a baby.  But after a few quick google searches I found what I needed to know and I was able to put this together this afternoon.  It is not yet completed but I will share those pictures from the shower.  Have a great day, and be crafty!




1 comments:

Sonia

New to your blog but love your projects. This baby cake, your layouts, your shadowbox...just lovely.
Hope to keep stopping by to see more of your creations.
Hope you can follow my blog too.
Take care,
Sonia

Post a Comment