Monday, September 6, 2010

Advent Calendar

I have been meaning to make one of these forever - this is not an original idea, something that I saw on the Christmas with the Cricut Blog last year by creations with christina.  I love her work...you should definitely check her out if you haven't already.  The pattern paper collection I used is by Webster's Pages Holiday Collection Combo Pack, Home for the Holidays and Winter's Wings.  All solid paper is by PTI. 

I started the project by cutting out all the pages of paper and chipboard using a PTI Die that measures 4.5 X 5.5..the beauty of this die is that is also cuts out the holes for the binder clips, so everything measures up and matches perfectly.  The font and majority of the cuts were from Winter Woodland.  All of the numbers were cut at 3inches, all the others varied between 2.5 - 3 inches.  Lots of stickles and bling added.  Love it!  Thanks for looking and have a great day....be crafty!




1 comments:

the 2 Pink Ladies

Love your calendar. It is so pretty. I will have to attempt making one myself.
Hazel

Post a Comment