Sunday, August 15, 2010

Craft Room Pictures

Ok, so I went on cricut.com to post the new layout and their site is acting up and giving error messages due to the .NET framework...whatever...so I guess this gives me the opportunity to post some pics of my craft room that I took earlier this year.  You would literally be frightened by the current state of my space, I have stuff everywhere and it is a complete disaster...and of course Dylan (oldest chocolate lab) is laying right in the middle of everything, and yes on top of my Fall/Halloween pattern paper.  But he is so comfy and asleep, I will let him stay there and walk around him or over him to get to where I need to go.  This is not a big space, maybe 12 X 12 feet, and he is a slightly plump 80 pound lab, so you do the math.


Would you make him move??  He is my favorite "person" in the whole world (other than DH, of course).  Ok, so on to the craft room.
This first shot is of the main 2 work spaces, my craft table and my computer desk.  My Mother's Mate made me this craft table and I LOVE it.  It is a 10 foot table that he specially mounted for me, and let me tell you that it gets the job done (although it allows me to create a disaster with obscene amouts of  "craft crap").  The 2nd pic is a closer shot of the mayhem.


The next shot is the table that I primarily use for inking and stamping.  This table was the first Christmas gift I ever received from my husband (I had been complaining that I didn't have enough space to craft and not a big enough table..etc etc) and I had high hopes for our first Xmas together that I would get a well thought out and beautiful Xmas present...and then all the gifts were unwrapped...  My husband then presented me with this TABLE.  Yes, practical, yes necessary.  But a TABLE?  Yes, I love it to this day, almost 15 years later.
And lastly, a bad shot of my storage rack.  I do so love my little place in my house and I am always looking for ways to change it...I was in a bright color mode this Winter...obviously.

1 comments:

Ladybug

Erin, I LOVE your craft space. What a happy place to scrap. LOVE the colours!

I became a follower lickety-split! Looking forward to seeing more of your creativity.

If you think your craft space is teeney or messy, you should check out mine! :-)

Post a Comment