Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Pink Stamper Challenge ~ Black, Pink and Green!

I created this card and purse for Robyn's challenge.  I started out in one direction and before I knew it, headed completely in a different direction!  Once I got out my distress inks, I decided to go vintage.  I used the Forever Young cartridge for both the purse and the flowers.  Using the flower cut #8, I cut out a bunch of them in sizes between 1.5 and 2.5.  I then used Distress inks (Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar and Vintage Photo) to change up the plain white cardstock they had been cut from.  After that, I sprayed them with glimmer mist and scrunched them up...stacked them up and attached a little black brad to hold it all together.  More glimmer mist (marshmallow), scrunching and then dried with my heat gun.  The stamp is from Inkadinkadoo and I used vintage photo for the "thank you".  All in all I am pleased with how it turned out!  Thanks for looking ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment